Thursday, January 27, 2011

My final post - it's been a blast, Ive learnt alot and ranted a little. I've hated Twitter but loved Facebook. Youtube is always full of fun. I've played devil's advocate on a Wiki, trying to remember to organise my bookmarks on Delicious. Meandered through Librarything for too many hours and explored through Flickr. I've discovered Geocaching although I prefer real easter hunts! Mmmmm chocolate! I've listened to the travels of Voyager and discovered that there are so many Podcasts to listen to.I've been inundated by RSS feeds. So much to learn. So much information out there and how important it is to organise it. And how easy it is to be published! To put your thoughts in cyberspace and maybe, just maybe someone will read it. I realise that in the last 20 years the world has changed profoundly, what will the next 20 bring I wonder.
So much to learn..... RANT ON!!

Thanks to the organisers and Lawley for opening my eyes a little more...Cheers

Oh! and remember "Free the little fish"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the course.
    I love the fish banner you have up :)

    ReplyDelete