Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is anybody out there? Don't you care about the fishies? Any way to GPS's. We don't have a GPS. We tried one once but it never included any of my partners shortcuts. His shortcuts are always scenic and never short. I don't believe he will ever allow a machine to tell him where to go. The one time we did use one I could hear the womans voice getting higher, shriller and more exasperated while the kids in the back thought it was a huge joke. No GPS's aren't for us...So this makes geocaching a bit hard.But I love the idea..Just like the Improv everywhere campaigns (check it out.) I think to apply this to a library situation, sure lets have a cache but it should run throughout the whole council and probably by the council with a stop in the different libraries.. What a great way to introduce new residents to the area! The only flaw in this plan is you need to have some type of equipment available from the library because need I remind you we are FREE to everyone because not everyone can afford high tech gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment