Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Libraries - The musical.... Here's a marketing idea Lawley, grab your tights, Marg, put on the Princess costume and let's whip out the puppets....Wotcha think? But wait, theres more - Clive as Hagrid, Megan could belly dance, Marie and her tricky rollerskates. Poetry readings and a live performance by Kevin. Can anyone juggle? I wonder if Duncan can tap dance? There's so much talent in the library!! The ideas are endless..Of course Tech Services would be heavily involved in the technical difficulties so we won't be able to perform, but, for the rest of the Cockburn Libraries team - start warming up your act!

4 comments:

  1. I'm warming up my act like mad at home Jenni:) Whipping out the puppets - the mind bogles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God what next Jen Ive been Gene Simmons Bride of Frenkenstien a car mechanic all in the name of book week now I'm a princess cool but I will let you know that I can't sing so I will just have to sleep through the performance lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @2:10 - Did he say "books on cooking hash"!? Regardless, Library Ninja loves the clip and I waiting in anticipation for Cockburn's rendition :-)

    ReplyDelete